How Can You Afford the Education of Your Dreams?
"An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."
-- Benjamin Franklin
Tuition is sky-high these days. Who has $50,000 in their bank account? You want the education of your dreams, but you can barely afford it. You know there are scholarships out there for you, but you don't know where to find them. You know that students like you can win scholarships, but you don't know how to leverage your chances. You know that it's important to get started, but you don't know quite how to begin.
If you are a...
- High school student on the path to college
- Current college student (including freshmen, sophomores, juniors, and seniors)
- Graduate student
- Adult, non-traditional student who wants to return to school
- Ambitious student under the age of 14 who wants to get an early start
- Parent of anyone mentioned above
This course is for you.